Monday, January 24, 2011


I was just updating my ipod with some new music when i realized my taste in music has changed so much over the years. There was a time when i used to get lost in the lyrics and feel the magic. Now i like the music with beats loud enough not to let me hear the words.
From being in love with love stories to new found fascination for thrillers, from sitting and reading a book to going outdoors I have come a long way.
Some things never change some things do.

Best things in the world-

Hugging and sleeping with mom
Holding a baby in arms
Getting an unexpected call from someone i love
Snowfall
26” waist
Live in jeans
Phone
Medicine
A cup of coffee at 10 pm
A compliment out of blue
Sunrise
A good romantic novel
A song with feelings
Favorite coffee mug
Old pictures of good times
Scrapbook with gibberish
Winning
Hope
Love
Peace

No comments: