Saturday, March 27, 2010

My goodness!! i have been in such a high intensity emotional melodrama for quite sometime. I was literally lost.Life's too short to live for somebody else's dream..live it for yourself thats what he said. and this time he was right, afterall he knew me for 13 yrs n considering the fact i m 22 right now, that makes it more than half of my lifetime.
I cant believe how could i forget what i wanted? how could i forget myself?
This is the time of uncertainity and confusion....its not that i m afraid,its just that lots of things are changing, i need time to adapt , adjust and realize what i really want.
To be honest i want to be left alone..with no emotional demands , no boundations , no promises.
I want this time for myself...ya just for me. i want to live my dream..expand my horizons..move on from this place and this phase...i just want to let go and let this experience sink in. Afterall its my life. I have a right on my time.I just want to live in this moment...not thinking what will happen next. I dont even care what has happened till now and what is going to be later...i just care about this moment ...and i want it just for myself.

No comments: