Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If

There are no ifs, and buts in life.There is no space for could have beens and would have beens...But still at times u miss what u never had.
Its soooo confusing..i m leaving rohtak in 20 days..i m moving on , i guess.There are some people who are gonna stay here and miss me.
What if i had just stayed back , if i had just given PG enterance , fallen in luv and lived here for some more time.I was happy here..i wish to come back after sometime..n i know things change with time..i might change with time.
If it was suppose to be , it would have been true by now. right? I guess this isnt my destiny....this was beautiful but it wasnt meant to be. And this is what i tell myself.

2 comments:

A learner said...

"fallen in luv"....b'full...
Ifs and buts for sure never work in the case of luv.. !!
And I m confident enough to declare that you are not so weak a girl to believe in destiny.. !!

enigma said...

Why all u read is luv?? n may be i m just strong enough to let go of certain things..
neways this was just bout leaving behind certain things , this place , this part of my life .