Tuesday, October 7, 2008

confession

every morning i wake up in middle of a sea of books...all i can i see is books and books, notes i was suppose to finish last night, that case i was to prsent,my room looks more like a library only difference being that libraries are organised.the whole day i m chasing the things on my " to do" list , i wonder how many times i actually achieve it. u know ,i also belong to that breed of medicos who just never have time...there are so many things i luv , but i never have time. for last one year i wanted to put the "LAM" CLUB board , but i m a final yr student , how can i waste time on that. really??? i know if my sis ever read this she is going to chase me down n kill me. ..for yeah 10 days before my sent up examination i did spent 2 hours and finally changed it.must say it felt good, real good after a long time.
i dont want to run through life, i want to smell the roses along the way.

1 comment:

A learner said...

dil mai jo geet hai gun-guna lijie,
Phir Dekhie !!