Sunday, February 20, 2011

Everyone keeps on saying come to the “Real World”. So what does the Real World mean? I mean what is there to learn. Learn to be paranoid, to distrust people. Get into ditching and bitching. Not believing in Love, not investing in Friendships. Not being there when you are needed. Bull shit!!!!

Sorry, I am crazy. And guess what, I like it this way. I am happy out of this so called “Real World”. I am happy in “My” world. So this blog is dedicated to all those confused souls trying to make a place in this real world.
Seriously, I don’t care about the real thing. I am so happy in my fairytale. Life is challenging right now. But I have things to look forward to. Deep down inside all of us are just same. All we need is work we enjoy, someone we love and something to hope for.

No comments: