Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am nervous a bit . Tommorow is my interview, an interview that matters.
Feeling the kind of feeling which I once had when i first went to the stage for speech competition in 6th standard.
Oh my God! My back muscles are all tensed. I am feeling tensed right now.
Breathe ! Breathe ! Breathe!

Life is all but a chance. It is the chances you take and what you make out of them.
A very important point in life is accepting the importance of events. You have to come out of Denial. I know so many people who never accept things matter to them and find an alternative.Truth is all path close ,when you chose a path. So dont be shy and tell yourself this matters in life. I want this thing to happen. Dont thing what if it doesnt happen. If never happens. Future is not ours to see. But today is ours to live . Live it with all your heart , follow your dreams and breathe with passion.
Life is your canvas , spill some colors , take that brush and go ahead write your destiny.

Coming back to the interview , it is a chance to meet some new good people.

Kyu dare ki zindagi me aage kya hoga , kuch nai to tajurba hoga!!! :) :) :) :)

No comments: