Saturday, August 7, 2010

I had sat down to write on a piece of paper some lines, which will decide my destiny. If at all destiny exists .I don’t know. May be I will never know. And then you don’t need to know everything that happens on this earth. If it involves your life, I guess a few parts should be left to wonder. I mean, why steal life of its mystery? It is the sense of illusion that makes this experience unique.
Belief in a thing makes it happen. As the September approaches I think I can say that. If you truly believe, faith is always rewarded. There is something that always puzzles me. Should faith be blind? Or should it be reinforced by reason. Trust is the biggest gift, though not as beautiful, but definitely more valuable than love itself.
Its amusing to observe how many people in life we trust enough to take the mask off us and just be us around them. So how many people do you trust? And more important how many people trust you?

No comments: