Friday, June 11, 2010

To do anything truly worth doing, I must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in with gusto and scramble through as well as I can."


As is our confidence so is our capacity

First of all i am thankful i have some true friends..people who stand by me, who remind me who i am , when i sometimes forget.I am lucky and truly blessed.
There is only thing i like about myself and that is the habbit of not looking back ...not wasting anytime to think what could have been..there is only present.
so i am starting today with all my heart , all my passion , all my will and just everything i have on this journey.
MY GOAL -- DO MY BEST...MY BEST DEFINES ME...Now i am not going to wait for it to end ...i am going to LIVE IT ,ENDURE IT...Every second is a chance to turn it all around.
I always believe ..if you want something it will happen..its been my dream to be a double 99er...and i think dreams deserve everything ..do everything that matters..
There is always a way if you are committed..and good enough is not enough if u dream of being great.
Very few people get the chance to pursue their dreams...i have a chance. A fair chance . Thank God for showing me the way , nurturing my soul..this is my karma ..This has been a long journey , it deserves a great ending.

No comments: