Friday, February 12, 2010

Hone ko ho sakta hai , its possible!

After being confused for a long time..i finally found my answers.Ever happened to you, that you were in a mess , and suddenly you wake up in one morning and everything starts to fall in place.As if someone just changed the whole picture...Life changhes every few hours.
Brokenhearts, Swollen eyes , Shattered dreams and the gloom of this place , i expected it to happen but never knew ill feel so sad..its hard to be happy when all your friends are not..Misery is contagious.I felt sad about everything and everyone, but i have accepted that everyone has to overtake their journey, you cant do much about it. Everyone has to fight their own fears..and the journey is worthy.

So focussing back on my life, my journey..
Got lost and distracted.Took some time off to think it over.Back to business now.
Objectively speaking-
i achieved whatever i planned last year..
1. i planned well
2. i sticked to it

This year didnt get much time to plan , so was really troubled..Dreams without deadlines are just wishes.
This year its going to be challenging...there will be lots of things.. My life is on rocks again.. So that means if situations dont get better of me and i can actually rise to the occassion , This might turn out to be the most memorable year of my life.
This might just be the time , which when i look back might make me feel i did something in my life...atleast i tried , i took the risk.
If its a success , will be the biggest till now...If its a failure it ,will be the devastating one too...Never mind it will be an experience in itself.
Now onwards things will get complicated and i guess i will just better with time.
Lets see how life goes...i m not sure what will happen , but one thing is for sure i will try my best , ill just give my best shot and not ask for a second chance.
2010 is all about discovering myself....last year of my passion and ambition .

No comments: