Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally..............

tried really hard to balance everything...thought i could manage work as well as studies...wanted to stick to it..didnt want other people to be in trouble..
But cant really take this anymore, have been adjusting for 12 days now..I hate it when someone calls me without notice,that uncertanity, distractions and constant source of irritation..
yesterday evening when i was called ..pissed me off. everything around has been just going wrong for past few days...i hv been trying not to let things bother me..had to finish UW, din hv time for frustration,controversies n feeling down..
BUT today just got enough of this ...its a truth ,IF you dont respect your priorities, others priorities will come in your way. i slept the whole day after coming back...thats what i always do when i feel stressed. woke up in a gud mood and as always god solved my problem n i knew what i had to do..
revised embryo...took tests f immuno..67% n 62%...gud considering i hv read it only read it once n that was 3 months back. felt gud, as was expecting worse.
So finally i have taken the situation in my hands.
PRIORITY : STEP 1 ...AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
99 or the story ends.
want to give it my best.......my unnterrupted attention, time and energy.
no more distractions ,irritations or interruptions.
give my best 12 hrs everyday.
FOR NEXT 40 DAYS I WANT TO DISCOVER MY COURAGE, STRNGTH, ENDURANCE.
this is not for exam ....but for myself..for getting over that 1 regret of my life.
GOD give me all the strength i need.
when i study i feel peaceful..i smile..i like to work hard..i luv to know things..i love medicine.
for MEDICINE, For my patients,for dad ,for life after this,n above all for how much want this, how much you worry for me , Di....i promise i m gonna ace this exam..ill do whatever this takes.
b4 sep 20.

No comments: