Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear life,
Today just felt like talking to you. It’s been too good lately, and I know tomorrow will be a new day. Lots of things are going to change. Its fine with me…I know I must be sounding a little different to you. Thanks to you I don’t fear change anymore, I look forward to it.
You have been a dear friend always. Thanks for making me realise so many things. I mean u helped me value things in life. I could never appreciate pleasure if u didn’t let me experience pain. To rejoice success I needed to know the meaning of failure. To smile with heart, my eyes had to be moist. To live present I had to let go of past .Somehow I have been lucky, u taught me everything with love, at the right time. For every mistake I made, u made me grow as a person. The struggles and problems made me discover the parts of me I never knew. Every choice I make leads to me a new door. And I am amazed by this wonder. At times I feel like looking back, but not turning back. Now I know that I can never get today back. This moment will never be there again and I don’t waste my time trying to hold it. Living it with my heart and leaving it. There is a new dream in my eyes. Let’s see how my journey unfolds. The way is open.
No regrets, No apologies and No complaints, thanks for every single thing. Hope someday you will gift me patience, silence and modesty too.
I seriously love you honey. Wish this love of ours grows with each day.

Love u more than ever,
Shubhi

2 comments:

deeps said...

No that’s cute, novel, special and simply amazing …
Written in prose format the lines in it brim with poetic passion and creativity and not to forget the feeling and emotions you have thoughtfully poured out.. simply wow!
standing in need of patience, silence and modesty too? ;-)
life isnt always a stupid player ha?

Unknown said...

Great.. that shows the purity of hear and your inner-self... keep the good work up.... I have read these lines as one of the great work in last few months....